Monday, August 10, 2015

School Pictures 2015

School is about to start! Can you believe it?! This summer flew by so fast! I figured it would drag on because I am pregnant, but I'm not sure where the summer went! It flew by!

Alden will be going to preschool this year at a private preschool in town. His teacher goes to church with us and has been with his in the nursery and taught him at Jump Start, so he is very comfortable with her. We recently got him school jeans and school shoes and a lunch box. So he is ready to go!

He will be going Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8 AM - Noon. My baby is growing up so fast.

Alden: Age 4 (Pre-K)

Collyn will be homeschooling this year with mommy. Just like Alden did last year. We will be doing school on Mondays and Wednesdays while Alden is at school. We will probably do school from 10-11 AM. I have homeschool curriculum that I use and we also use ABCMouse.com, which we absolutely love. So, I will teach him for 45 minutes to an hour and then he will finish up with computer time.

Collyn Age: 3 (Preschool)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!!! Leave us a comment! We definitely enjoy them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...