Monday, April 9, 2012

The Aquarium

Last week, Alden and I were able to get out of the house and enjoy some family time with my parents, my grandma, and my little brother. I definitely needed it. I was getting Cabin Fever and getting kind of depressed with all this lousy weather.

Even though it was pouring down rain, Alden and I followed my parents to Boise. We started at the Boise Aquarium. This is a pretty new aquarium. Alden really enjoyed the fish and the Sting Rays and Sharks. It was PACKED that day because it was so rainy and spring break. My thoughts were, everyone came there who wanted to go to the Zoo, but couldn't because of the weather.

Thankfully, my dad carried Alden most of the way through the aquarium. It was so busy I didn't feel comfortable letting him down and walking around.



Alden didnt really understand the "Touch Tank". He liked splashing in the water instead.



After the aquarium, we went out to lunch. Then, we made a Costco run for diapers, JC Penney, and Kohls. I got Alden and Collyn some new clothes and Lyndon some new shoes that he has been looking at.

It was such a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!!! Leave us a comment! We definitely enjoy them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...