Thursday, May 15, 2014

Trip to Idaho in February

The boys and I flew to Idaho (Alden and Collyn's first airplane ride) in February. The boys definitely enjoyed the ride. It was an hour and a half flight and they enjoyed every minute. I bought them the "Kids Pack" snack and that occupied them for a good 30 minutes.


When we arrived in Boise, we were greeted by my parents, my brother Johnny, and my sister Susan and her family. Alden rode to Weiser with his cousins giggling the whole way. Collyn and I rode with my parents and Collyn slept.

The reason we were in Idaho is because I told Hannah I would come watch her dance competition. I don't break promises! ;) We headed to Boise for a long day of dance. Her group got 1st place in their division. They did wonderful!


While we were in Idaho, Alden had 2 birthday parties, one by my family and one by Lyndon's family. My family's party was at the Chinese restaurant in town. He got lots of good cards, a HUGE Nerf gun, cars, clothes, and new UNDERWEAR! :)


His 2nd party was at Grandma Kay's house (Lyndon's grandma) Lyndon wasn't able to come on the trip with us because he had to work. Hannah and Hayden also came to his party at Grandma's. Lyndon's family was there and some family friends. He was given TONS of gifts there and a Spiderman cake! He received so many gifts that we had to ship a box back to California after we flew home.


Alden and Collyn also got to play in the snow! We don't have snow where we live and they don't really remember it, so they were able to experience snow. Alden loved it. Collyn hated it.


On Valentines Day, Alden and Collyn spent time with Lyndon's parents at a hockey game in Boise and I went to a Valentines dinner at my parents church. I was the official photographer for the evening. :) It was a delicious prime rib dinner.


It was such a fun trip to Idaho. We try to head back every few months to see everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!!! Leave us a comment! We definitely enjoy them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...