Thursday, May 15, 2014

Our Home Garden

The house we are renting has AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING raised garden beds. I have never seen such AMAZING beds! Literally 14 raised beds!! We are definitely taking advantage of these bad boys!

This winter (Strange, we can grow plants in the winter) we planted green onions and broccoli. The boys enjoyed watering them and watching them grow.

Here is Alden with his HUGE broccoli!


This spring, around the middle of March, I planted our summer garden. I have watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, corn, lettuce, pumpkins, onions, and strawberries. Soon I will be planting some peppers and green beans and snap peas. I love love love love my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!!! Leave us a comment! We definitely enjoy them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...